At the end of last month, Mozilla has released first beta version of their latest Firefox 3.6 web browser. Today, they has just announced the second beta version of Firefox 3.6 web browser.
As I’ve told you before that the Firefox 3.6 is built on Mozilla’s Gecko 1.9.2 web rendering platform. It is more faster and responsive web browser than it’s predecessor. Now, It’s second beta release includes more than 190 bug fixes that has increased performance, stability and security. It has also added some new features.
What’s new in Mozilla Firefox 3.6 beta 2
- More than 190 bug fixes from the last beta to improve performance, stability, security and features.
- This beta is available in more than 45 languages – get your local version.
- Users can now change their browser’s appearance with a single click, with built in support for Personas.
- Firefox 3.6 will alert users about out of date plugins to keep them safe.
- Open, native video can now be displayed full screen, and supports poster frames.
- Support for the WOFF font format.
- Support for new CSS, DOM and HTML5 web technologies.
Note: This is beta version of latest Firefox web browser, you may encounter compatibility problems with some websites and add-ons.
Download Mozilla Firefox 3.6 beta 2
Mozilla Firefox 3.6 beta 2 is now available to download for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux in more than 50 different languages. You can download this latest beta version of Mozilla Firefox web browser for free from the link given below