Couple of weeks earlier, Mozilla has released second beta version of their latest Firefox 3.6 web browser. Now, they has just announced the third beta version of Firefox 3.6 web browser.
The Mozilla Firefox 3.6 web browser is built on Mozilla’s Gecko 1.9.2 web rendering platform. It is more faster and responsive web browser than it’s predecessor. It’s third beta release includes more than 80 bug fixes that has increased the performance, stability and security. It has also been optimized to run on small devices like, Maemo and Windows CE.
What’s new in Mozilla Firefox 3.6 beta 3
- Changes to how we allow third party software to integrate with Firefox in order to prevent crashes.
- The ability to run scripts asynchronously to speed up page load times.
- More than 80 bug fixes from the last beta to improve performance, stability, security and features.
- This beta is available in more than 60 languages – get your local version.
- Users can now change their browser’s appearance with a single click, with built-in support for Personas.
- Firefox 3.6 will alert users about out of date plugins to keep them safe.
- Open, native video can now be displayed full screen, and supports poster frames.
- Support for the WOFF font format.
- Support for new CSS, DOM and HTML5 web technologies.
Note: This is beta version of latest Firefox web browser, you may encounter compatibility problems with some websites and add-ons.
Download Mozilla Firefox 3.6 beta 3
Mozilla Firefox 3.6 beta 3 is now available to download for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux in more than 60 different languages. You can download this latest beta version of Mozilla Firefox web browser for free from the link given below