The latest version of Cyder has been released and available for download. After this release the app has been taken to version 2.01, this newer version contains lots of bug fixes and improvements as compared to older release.
Cyder is basically a utility application which enables you to download Cydia app on your computer, and then transfer, manage, update or install it on your device (like iPod Touch or iPhone). This app is specially for the users of iPod Touch or iPhone who don’t have data access (like 3G or WiFi). With a click of a button you can also install several apps at the same time. It is only compatible with Microsoft Windows.
This version has some new features, upgraded UI (User Interface), and almost all the problems and bugs has been fixed.
Cyder 2 – Features
Below are some of the features of this application:
- Import Sources rest of your Cydia on your device in Cyder.
- Cydia Auto Setup: iPhone reboot to finish installing the debs.
- Cydia Cache: Install with Mobile Temrinal / private / var / cache.
- AppCake Folder: Launch application after AppCake transfer debs.
- Download and store on your computer the application of Cydia with its dependencies.
- Install on your iPhone or iPod Touch into USB.
- Compatible with the application AppCake (Cydia application that allows the installation file debs)
Cyder 2 – Video overview
Below I’ve embedded the video overview of this app:
Cyder 2 – Download
You can download this app for free from any one of the links given below: