The Jailbreak Community has released a new app named as Locktopus. This is a small app which allows you to password protect any app on your iPhone and iPod Touch, preventing unwanted access to the private information stored on your iDevice.
Loctopus app is now available in Cydia and is compatible with iOS 4. It is easy to download and install this app on your iDevice. This app is available for just $2 from Cydia Store. The complete installation guide is posted below.
You may also like to read:
- How to: Install Flash on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
- How to: Unlock iPhone 4 on iOS 4.0.1 with ultrasn0w 1.0-1
- How to: Use iPhone 4 FaceTime on 3G cellular network
- See Location of Cellular Towers Around You on iPhone with Signal App
Download and Install Locktopus – How to
Follow the step-by-step guide posted below to download and install Locktopus app on your iPhone:
- To install, first you need to jailbreak your iPhone
- Once your iPhone is successfully jailbroken, launch Cydia on your iPhone
- Go to “Search” Tab and search for “Locktopus” and tap on it
- Now tap on “Purchase” button and proceed to purchase option
- After you’ve successfully purchased the app, then tap on “Install” button
- Once the installation is successfully completed, then Cydia will prompt you to restart springboard